2003-2004 One year residence in FABRICA Art and Design Centre (Treviso, Italy)
2007 Silkscreen Workshop with Le dernier Cri (Pancevo, Serbia)
2008 Illustration course at Parsons Design College, New York, USA
Work with Cultural Institutions
- Wall for French Institute’s 70th anniversary with Pisica Patrata and Sam3, Bucharest
- Mural for the British Council Café (project with Carla Szabo, Milos Jovanovic, Carecutare? And Roman Tolici)
- Project to rehabilitate the Lipscani area (mural on Lipscani) with the French Institute
with PS2, GP and Bitum
- Illustrations for the Czech cultural Institutes brochure (quarterly/2006)
2008 Window display for Cochet Image Store, Bucharest, Romania.
2008 Presentation, installation and painting for the Interventii 3 festival , Chisinau, Moldova
2008 Photography exhibition ‘Death and Extinction via polaroids’ in the Chicago Arts Institute, Chicago, USA
2008 Collective show ‘Bucharest’, Prague, Czech Republic.
2007 Collective show ‘3 Nights at the biscuit’, Biscuit Lofts, L.A., USA
2007 Projection on the façade of Casa Poporului (Ceausescu’s former palace) for the Bucharest White Nights, with Artmix.
2007 Collective show ‘New Voices in Urban art’ at Phantom Galleries, Los Angeles, USA (with Obey, Tim Biskup, Maya Hayuk, Ozdoo, Nunca, Faile…)
2007 Collective show with Hardcomics in Pancevo, Serbia. For the GRRR festival
2007 Collective show in the National Contemporary Dance centre in Bucharest (with Ripo and Obes).
2006 Collective show. New voices in Urban, Street and Outsider Art. Los Angeles (US)
2004 Collective show including Fab magazine with Fabrica in the Centre Pompidou, Paris
Converse Giant Leap (2004)- Winner of the Converse Gallery contest. Shown and distributed worldwide.
Choices (2009)- Selected for the Cannes Lions Young Directors Award.
- Published writing/illustration in COLORS, Neo2, Wad, Omagiu, Hardcomics, Esquire, Suplementul cultural, Label, Venice is not Sinking book.
- Co-Editor and writer for Fab magazine (2003-2004)